Butter bean and tomato salad – A healthy recipe that is easy and quick to make. Butter beans are also known as lima beans. It’s healthy and full of potassium and protein.
- 300g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 500g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small green or yellow courgettes
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 15-20g pack fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
Chop the courgettes into small dices.
Add all the ingredients into a salad bowl.
Add some salt and pepper and mix them well.
Give it a resting time of 10 minutes and serve.
• Protein: 4g
• Total Carbohydrate: 9g (Sugars: 0g)
• Total Fat: 6g
• Saturated Fat: 1g
• Cholesterol: Nil
• Fiber: 3g
• Sodium: 400mg